A Standing Desk Chair That Really Helps – LeanRite Elite
- Dr. of Orthopedic Surgery & Dr. of Physical Therapy recommended standing desk chair
- Offers a wide variety of posture supporting positions from leaning to sitting & standing
- UL Certified
- LeanRite Elite is a Dr. of Orthopedic Surgeon and Dr. of Physical Therapy recommended standing desk chair.
- It offers a wide variety of posture supporting positions from leaning to sitting & standing.
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum and durable polyurethane that’s easy to clean.
- It includes an anti-fatigue mat.
- The LeanRite Is Designed to increase productivity and enhance posture.
- 3X international award-winner. Certified Ergonomist Recommended. *Patent US9,968,195B2
- Seat Ranges in height from 22.5“ to 46.2″
- Product Weight 37 lbs (Shipping weight 45lbs)
- Seat Angles adjust 15, 45, and 90 degrees
- Best for persons 5’0” – 6’4”
- People over/under 5’0″ – 6’4″ can use the product as intended, but some positions may not fit as designed. For shorter statures, a foam foot-rest can be used when sitting
- Recommended user weight up to 270 lbs
- LeanRite is a recommended choice for dealing with back pain and provides maximum comfort when compared to other ergonomic standing chairs.
- Unlike wobbly chairs, it provides a stable base that won’t tip over or roll when used as directed.
- It has a full range of motion from 22.5″ to 46.3″ allowing it to be used as a sit-stand chair or leaning stool for standing desks.
- A perching posture puts the least load on the spine and may be a beneficial posture for those who suffer with low back pain.
- Because perching is not quite a full sit yet not quite a full stand, researchers consider it the happy medium between sitting and standing.
- The LeanRite is an ergonomist recommended neutral posture chair.
Standing Desk Stool
- The LeanRite easily adjust to multiple positions, making movement throughout the day seamless.
- The idea is not to perch all day – but to move through postures comfortably, easily, and naturally.
- The LeanRite can be used as a task seat in the lowest position and makes an excellent ergonomic standing desk stool.