Thanks for shopping at My Proud Home. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. If you have any questions that are not addressed below, please feel free to contact us.
How Do Returns Work?
- You have 10 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging and contain a reference to your order number on the inside of the box.
How Does Return Shipping Work?
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Are There Any Products Not Eligible for Return?
- Items that were customized by you with custom text or images are not returnable, i.e., items purchased with the addition of custom options will be deemed non-returnable.
- Certain other non-customized items that neither we nor our suppliers are able to take back will be clearly marked as “Non-Returnable” on product pages.
- We cannot accept returns or issue refunds for products that have been assembled and/or installed.
- We cannot accept returns for products that have been modified in any way.
- Please inspect your product carefully prior to assembly and/or installation to ensure that everything is as it should be.
How Is My Refund Processed?
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.